How to switch Zoop from Wrist to Console?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Take out the depth gauge and stick in the zoop

Last edited:
The console I have won't fit the Zoop. It's a very small console.

Tortuga - just want to simplify and have only one place to look vs 2. Plus my wife's wrist is very small and even on the smallest setting it's still too big. Just want to switch it over to the console of not too expensive

The console I have won't fit the Zoop. It's a very small console.

Well then, you'll just have to whittle it down.

---------- Post added July 6th, 2013 at 03:15 PM ----------

Tortuga - just want to simplify and have only one place to look vs 2.

But you'll have to look 2 or 3 times more often.

I gotcha. I'd rather just have one place to look

Thanks. Thanks kinda what I was thinking. Wasn't sure if they sold the console by itself without the spg...

Thanks. Thanks kinda what I was thinking. Wasn't sure if they sold the console by itself without the spg...

Dealers can always order things like this, but depending on the place they won't have it in stock.

The problem is that rental gear usually just has the mini depth gauge in it when it has a mini SPG. The unmatched set mini spg and puck size computer hole is rare.

Dealers can always order things like this, but depending on the place they won't have it in stock.

The problem is that rental gear usually just has the mini depth gauge in it when it has a mini SPG. The unmatched set mini spg and puck size computer hole is rare.

Thank you for your insight. I'm going to try scuba.com since they're around the corner from my office and see what they have and/or can do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom