How to Entertain Your Cat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jcsgt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I had to remove some water plants out of a pond I was treating, so placed the plants in an aquarium in fresh water on the back porch. Well, the frogs came, bred and laid eggs in the aquarium, so now I have dozens of little pollywogs swimming around in it.

My cat tries for hours to figure out how to gain access to the little buggers, without success. Since she can't stand getting her paws wet, the tadpoles are in no real danger from her.

This is better than Animal Planet!

Frog, the other white meat!

put ice cubes in their water bowl. one of my cats will play with them until they melt.

The other cat... Laser pointer. It'll chase it for hours.... until it's panting like a dog.

Take a video!

Get a laser pointer... my little black cat can chase it for hours!

She thinks she's a ninja... it's pretty funny to see her kung-**-ninja-bounce off the walls.

-Brandon.

(what? the other part of kung-** is filtered? Rofl. Better not start any kung foo discussions on the board.)

My can't gets indignant when I try to get her to play with a laser pointer. She doesn't like ice cubes in her water, either. Just looks at me like what the hell is that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom