How to apply for a NE-based NDI club location?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please count myself and my wife aka Diver Pam in to be part of the chapter known as the NDI New England Divers. We are already booked for a trip to the Isle of Shoals, but we will be there on the 24th to dive.

It'll be great to meet other divers from New England to dive with.

Originally posted by Tm530
Hey, all of you seem to be from Mass. Anyone dive in RI?

MSilvia, Paul168<whatever>, Raxafarian and I did a charter out to block Island a couple weeks ago, but that's it for my RI experience.

So when we doing Rhode Island Day #1??? :)

OK, New Jersey isn't quite New England, although people talk funny here too, but we're a lot closer the Canada, Florida or Texas...

Maybe us Mid-Atlantic divers need to get together too. Seems to be a fairly large contingent from Jersey, New York, Maryland and Pennsylvania.

Ty

Is it true you can find tropical fish late in the summer in R.I.??
That would be weird to see a tropical in the green water :deadfish:
Rick L

Another NE Divah Hea, count me in on the group. I went this am at sunrise what a shame I had to go back to work after, but there is plenty for supper. As far as seeing tropicals in RI yes I have seen many. As the summer goes on the chances of seeing some get better, by September you can really see quite a few different species.
you cant "Park the car in Harvard yard."
and you probally can't park on the ocean on Cape Ann either.
Jan

Originally posted by tchil01
OK, New Jersey isn't quite New England, although people talk funny here too, but we're a lot closer the Canada, Florida or Texas...

Well, we could form some sort of associate membership... you don't make it up for our dives and parties, but you supply housing when we want to head south to some tropical diving off the coast of Jersey!

Back
Top Bottom