How to apply for a NE-based NDI club location?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And if you can belong to the board by association, you can count Lydia in as well - so 2 more crazy New Englanders added to the list.

Happy Diving!

Scuba-sass :)

So maybe I'll try to put together a quick plan and post it for comments.

I'll have something for everyone later today.

P.S. - People need to begin thinking about a club name

Thx,
Matthew

Originally posted by mshieldsdunn

P.S. - People need to begin thinking about a club name

Could it be anything other than "New England Lobsta Divers"?

(I'd say Divas, but you know everyone would pronounce it with an 'e' sound!)

New England Claw Clan?

Claws & Clams?

Shore Dinner Divers?

Murky Maniacs?

The possibilities are endless.... Sounds like we need a contest, and maybe a poll! I'm really excited about forming a group together!

Happy Diving,

Scuba-sass :)

Let's get a few more suggestions and then we can assemble them into a poll...let's hear from some of the other usual suspects around here...

I'm kind of likin' Murky Maniacs - it's got a ring to it... :)

I think the word you're looking for is "Divah," As in "Yah dood, I'm a wicked good divah." Hey, maybe that would be a good name... "Wicked Good Divahs". What could be more New England than that?

Yes...that gets my vote!!!

It reminds me of the funniest bumper sticker I have ever seen (and maybe you have to be from MA, or at least NE to get this). It was parked in front of a Dunkin Donuts in Somerville and all it said was:

"Wicked Good Bumpah Stickah!"

Go Sox!!!

Matthew

I was in a bar in Lubbock, Texas with my brother, and a cowboy who had figured out we were from Boston asked to hear one of us say, "Park the car in Harvard yard."

My brother, without skipping a beat, look up at him and said, "Whattaya retadid? Ya can't pahk theah!"

Originally posted by MSilvia
I think the word you're looking for is "Divah," As in "Yah dood, I'm a wicked good divah." Hey, maybe that would be a good name... "Wicked Good Divahs". What could be more New England than that?

New England Wicked Good Lobsta Divahs!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom