How picky is PADI on pictures for C-cards?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For what its worth, my picture includes a leprochan hat that i was wearing whilst parting for st pattys day.They have croped it down so all that you see is the green bil, and the golden buckle. My lds said they were extremly linient concerning pictures as long as they could see my eyes. if i could figure out how to post a picture of my card I have scannes i would love to.

So to recap--the following responses have offered to answering your question: better not send it, go after they don't care, they will crop you, just don't where a cap, better not have your parrot on your shoulder, don't do it they are picky, and try it and see what happens.

So to recap--the following responses have offered to answering your question: better not send it, go after they don't care, they will crop you, just don't where a cap, better not have your parrot on your shoulder, don't do it they are picky, and try it and see what happens.

:rofl3:

Yeah, pretty much. I just got back from Kinko's...I just used the same suit picture and did the same thing as last time. Screw it, a different picture would be nice but I don't want to deal with it if they don't accept the picture in the first place. :D

guidelines say no dark glasses or floppy hats, don't say anything about hoods. I'd have no problem submitting that pic.

This won't last. It'll change as soon as they realize what an untapped market the Muslim world is, burkhas, graven image prohibitions and all. Those petro-dollars will turn PADI's head.

My wife and I used pictures from one of those machines you sit in at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. We just had to switch seats quickly.

Back
Top Bottom