How often do you dive(teen divers online)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey everyone, looks like there's more teens on here than before! I've done 49 dives. I'm 17, got certified 4 years ago. Going to do 25 dives in the Bahamas on a 3 week teen sailing/liveaboard trip, then 10 dives in Turks & Caicos after that, both trips in August, can't wait! If you're looking for the best summer scuba trips ever, or the best summer camps, period, look at Broadreach! Gobroadreach.com
Anyway, nice to meet/see you all, cheers,
Austin

Dive Lover, you're gonna love the rescue course, seems like you have a long time to wait until you do it though.

14 here, Done 2 dives, both the "Discover Scuba diving" thing, since we had no time to make our Open Water certificate that vacation. 5 days left for Malta though, doing my Open Water there :)

i have dove somewhere arou nd 45 to 50 times... but i didnt log them, so technically speaking, i have only dove 4 times.. because the last logged dive is when i got certified in 03..

whatever

i dive the least once a week

i plan on being an istructor one day but till then i will dive every chance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom