How often do you dive(teen divers online)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yea well i havent done any real diving since last july, cept my dry suit cert in november in 42 degree water. so its well over due. i cant wait till dec. though, my family might be going to baja california asn if we do me and my dad are going to do a lot of diving. I'm gonna try to do a cage dive with great whites if i can

hey hey yo bros! .. i'm back..vis was about 6 to 8m only.. wasnt all that impressive. first dive( Monkey Bay) we saw quite a few remoras.. but no shark! argh...the rest were the normal stuff.. nudis.. clown fish..lion fish..jelly fish.. but overrall.. weather was good..bright n sunny! ahahaa

except that..don't ever eat fried rice at Lau Pa Sat (Its a food center that attracts tourists in Singapore) 3 of us ate.. all 3 had diarrhoea for 2 days...

Fly N Dive:
yea well i havent done any real diving since last july, cept my dry suit cert in november in 42 degree water. so its well over due. i cant wait till dec. though, my family might be going to baja california asn if we do me and my dad are going to do a lot of diving. I'm gonna try to do a cage dive with great whites if i can

man.. dry suit sounds cool..isit difficult to learn? as in ..involves any calculations or anything?

I've been certified only since January 2005. I wasn't sure how much I'd like the 15-30 foot visibility of Minnesota lakes and the cold water, but I went diving here a few weeks ago and had a great time. I've been saving up my money and working a lot and tommorow I'm buying a whole package! I can't wait to get out and use it!

oh i went with 51 scuba... nope.. we didnt dive at either dive sites...
welcome davsholm423 !!

Back
Top Bottom