Votes: 46 25.1%
  • $4000 - $5000

Votes: 44 24.0%
  • my wife's gonna kill me

Votes: 50 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I are both cold water divers. drysuits, two a piece, two sets of everything each, 90K for the boat, I think we're at about a buck and quarter so far.

On your current set up, not over your lifetime

Well between my wife and I we're closing in on 10K total. All of that gear is still in service but includes 3-5 dive suits ranging from shorty's to my drysuit. Also 7 cylinders, a spare regulator, my Phoenix Royal Aquamaster (double hose). Since we entered diving from some serious skin-diving we accumulated some of the gear gradually over the last 4 years.

A quick tally says that on a typical 7mm wet dive I'm wearing a little over 2K.

Pete

Wife, son, daughter and self...there are not close to enough zeros on the poll, leaving out the boat there is over 20 grand on the left side of the garage alone...

Actually she doesn't mind.

I currently own four backplates, five wings, 15 back gas cylinders (including two sets of doubles), two HID canister lights, three deco bottles, two argon cylinders, 11 regulators and two drysuits.

What I use at any given time depends on the type of dive I'm doing ... but it all gets used regularly.

Add in the incidentals (prescription masks, fins, gauges, etc) and my current setup runs well over $20K ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
and you say your LDS doesnt love you.........awww com'on, you know they really love you.

Originally Posted by NWGratefulDiver
I currently own .................

i have a problem with listing all my gear in such detaill...... never know who is reading and knows where i live

i just like to remind people that we have a lockup with security :wink:

Diving less than a year, but have about $2,000.00 in gear and I guess I could add the $17K I just shelled out for a new truck to haul my gear.

I dont even want to begin to add it up!!

With the compressor and all the maintenance equipment for servicing my gear, all my tec,rec, and wifes gear, Sons to start, were looking at 80k. And I've only been certified since 3/05. Worse than any drug habbit, but what a rush!!! Gotta love it!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom