How Many...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firebrand

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
How many ScubaBoard members have you dove with, who were they, and where did you dive with them?

As for me, I have gone diving with five SB members. The first SB member I met up with was Frye at Blue Grotto (he told me about ScubaBoard), then ReefGuy at Venice Beach for some shark tooth diving; Squalus, PennyPue and Scubapolly in Key Largo, and PurduePete back at Venice Beach.

I'm missing someone but here goes...Hoya97, Scubakevdm, Padipro, Walter, Diver Doh, Orlando Eric, Dive4funoften, Baitedstorm, FLL Diver, GrierpharmPHD, Marvel, MikeJacobs, CBULLA, Scuba-Jenny, FGRAY1, Cardzard, Mempilot, Bill51, KBECK, Divesherpa, ReneeC, Scubaguy62, Justjoe, Joe Amit, Blondey, Madeline, and Smokeaire,
KLAUS, JRIDERSKI.....for now!

Wedivebc
Swankenstein
ChillyWaters
SeanQ
Naclydogg
Shawn95

All the dives were done around Victoria and Nanaimo, British Columbia.

That I know of – BIGSAGE136, Teresa38, and JimB123

Hopefully my old friend TheRichOne when he gets down to his new place in Margate.

hmm - jason b, bobby f, suthnbelle, kwickert, mike loyco, mark vlahos, doc intrepid, ncknightdiver, ncdiver2004, kristi hager, dwright (well, he was one then), jgarysmith, mrs prages, prages, harleyridernc, lindabluedolphin, cmalinowski, usafstang, kriterian, and met but not dived with grierhpharmd, corigan, & underh20. in 2 weeks will add squalus, and in feb the whole cd/cb gang - yay! i know i'm forgetting folks & i'm sorry if i forgot you.

Corigan
mike_s
darcy
eanxgirl
FSUgly
Gulf-Gulper
HEATH
kylepreid
outhole
paulwall
SeaSquirrel
SuPrBuGmAn
WaterDawg
cewarbin
The Kraken
JKSteger
gecko2gecko
flaco_55

I think that's all I've been diving with.
I have met Nuttz and Tom Smedley.
All dives were at Destin Jetties, Morrison Springs, Vortex Springs, or Cypress Springs in the panhandle of Florida.

Naclydogg
Navydoll
Daryl Morse
Chillywaters
Hyper-limits

All of the dives were done around Victoria, B.C.

That's all that I know of and the list is in order to boot.

Back
Top Bottom