How many online forum group members does it take to change a lightbulb?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Help I think my lightbulb was filled with bad gas an I going to be OK?

How can you tell if you got a bad gas fill in your lightbulb this one tasted green.

Hi all,

My goal is to become a light bulb Changemaster and maybe even a light bulb Changing Instructor. But I have never changed a light bulb before. Is there somewhere I can go to learn to change light bulbs in, like, six months? I'm super-excited about my new career prospects. Oh yeah, also some technical light bulb changing courses, so I can feel like a "serious" light bulb changer! Do I get plastic cards for all this?

Thanks in advance,

-Bulbie

I don't use light bulbs anymore - I switched to LEDs years ago. Now I get longer runtime with less electrical use.... it just has a bigger upfront investment cost! :poke: (think OC vs CCR)

I think Diving Dubai sort of beat me to it though....

What's the burn time of a cordless 10 Watt LED light powered by three 18650 Li ion batteries in series providing 24 Watt*Hours of energy?

Answer: the Perdix AI group recommends installing a wireless transmitter to figure it out. . .

What's the burn time of a cordless 10 Watt LED light powered by three 18650 Li ion batteries in series providing 24 Watt*Hours of energy?

Answer: the Perdix AI group recommends installing a wireless transmitter to figure it out. . .
No, No. You need to use tables for this calculation. How can you do if it your computer craps out?"

Why would someone need instruction in changing a light bulb. I have been changing one for years and taught myself. Besides, if you need to learn additional light bulb changing skills there is always the Internet.

Wait. Am I not getting what this thread is about. Is the light bulb a metaphor for something?

Light bulbs brands are irrelevant. It's much more important to find a competent light bulb instructor.

shall we start debating what is a better connection pins or screw in?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom