How many fins do you guys own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm currently owning four pairs:
Mares Raptor - Got these when I started diving after having a pair of Avanti X3-s and finding them too stiff. I will probably sell them as they do me no good since I don't use flutter kicks (they can be used for frog kicks, but not as effective as the jets or x-streams)
Cressi Rondinella - These are my snorkeling fins, they can also be used for scuba diving if there is no current.
Mares X-stream - These are my travel fins, as they weigh in at next to nothing. I am primarily using them when diving wet. Very good fins.
Scubapro Jet fins - These are my primary dry suit fins.

I have an old pair of full foot Mares Avanti Quattro from my snorkelling days. Currently a black pair of Seawing Nova's.

I recently starting to get an itch for a new pair of something different. There is a new Atomic yellow/black fin in development that looks cool. However there is a new fin from a Canadian company called Aquabionic that looks wicked- in some cool colors too. Something for a Christmas list I think....

http://cetatek.com/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cressi Gara 200- lap training for dive trips.
Mares Quattro- still the best/drysuit/Bonaire with thick sole boots.
mares avanti tre - pool/teaching class.
mares superchanell - warm water dive boats.

I'm down to 4 pair of fins at the moment. I used to have more but I sold some. :)

Good old Turtle 2XL - I personally don't need anything fancier than these are they suit the conditions I dive in well.

Just curious. Personally I have a pair or Jets, a pair of Hollis.

Just two. A set of GASP, split fins I use in warm water

And a set of yellow tip H1's for the drysuit :D (somehow all that extra bulk needs more propulsion)

Five

Four pairs of Jets, two XLs (OW) and two Ls (for travel/wrecks)

One and half pair (two sets of blades, one cut down) of freedive fins (mostly used for scuba)

I did at different times own some Turtles and Slipstreams but sold them to comeone who appreciated them more than I did

Still interested in find some Jet-type fins with more comfortable footpockets (Hollis F1 maybe)

Three pairs of fins.

1. Hollis F1 Fins (Yellow Tip) - Use with my dry-suit.
2. Mako Competition Fiber Glass Fins - Warm Water or freediving
3. Mako Competition Plastic Fins - Pool while assisting classes.

Two pair of SP Novas, one pair Orange Gorillas and one pair White regular Novas.

Back
Top Bottom