How many fins do you guys own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm. . . newest to oldest: Yellow Large Jets; Dive Rite EXPs in medium; Large black Jets, medium Jets, another pair of medium Jets that were a gift from my dive buddy, and a set of very old floppy rubber fins I use in the pool.

Are you interested in buying some used fins? Huh? Please?

One pair of Jets work for both my drysuit and my wetsuit, so that is all I need. Wish they were yellow...

Many pair in the closet for unused things , but i use 2 one set of jet fins and a set of mares quatro's

Cressi Frogs
Oceanic Vipers
Hollis F2s
Jets
Seawing Novas
Seawing Gorillas

Just ordered some Aeris Accels to try in the tropics.

Having said that, I haven't worn the Frogs or Vipers for a few years now. Gorillas are my go to fin at the moment or the Novas (white) for night or low viz diving.

Cressi FreeFrog fullfoot
Aeris Velocity 3X
Aeris Accel

I stopped using the FreeFrogs when I got the Velocity. I stopped using the Velocity when I got the Accel. So one pair that I use and the FreeFrog & Velocity are now loaners/for sale. BTW - The Accel is an awsome fin, especially for travel. I had doubts that it could perform up to the Velocity - but it did.

Too many with five divers in the house.

Jets
Mark X
Turbo Flex
Force Fin
Plana
Plana Graphite
Cressi (dont recall the model but they are like kicking a brick)
Quattro
Hot Shot
Slingshot
X-Stream

I like using all of them for show and tell in equipment classes to show how much/little thigs have changed

All three sets of mine are mismatched. They keep sending me two left foots. So all mine are marked (L).:D

My accumulation is a bit extensive, but my active fins are 1 set of Hollis F1's for local diving in my drysuit and 1 set of Hollis F2's for the wetsuit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom