How Many Dives in a year will make you happy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now that I'm retired I'm trying to get at least 100 per year in tropical water. Living in Colorado requires a lot travel to accomplish that.

As I have gotten older I have totally become more of a fairweather diver, and find myself only diving the summer months, anyone else?
As I've gotten older and diving less and less, not only do I want summer only, I want resorts.

It's funny how age changes us. Once upon a time, I would have (and did) dive everything including swamps! I'd also put up with low budget holiday accommodation to save money for more diving. I had it bad, but I was happier then. There was clarity of purpose.

we thought Livaboards were over two years ago ..until we went on one in June and have booked another in December…but they will be the last to enjoy…gone are the Cocos Island dives and 5 dives a day 🏖️

Back
Top Bottom