How many cave divers are here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bah, I'm saving the best for last James/Brian :p Once I hit the rest of the caves in FL, I promise I'll go dive at Ginnie :p :p :p

Unfortunately, I have about 2000 or so new caves to dive before then. What ever will I do?

OW Certification: 11/2001
NSSCDS Full Cave: 9/2003
> 600 cave dives
54 cave systems
Primary Configuration : Sidemount

Stage cert: No
DPV Cert: Yes
Sidemount cert: No

OK,... I concede that point, but there's just something about diving 50 degree water compared to 68- 72 degrees....:shakehead:
we hit 48 degrees in a FLORIDA cave 5 weeks ago. I feel your pain :depressed:

IANTD Tech Cave
NACD Full Cave
Loves sidemount tunnels...(EEK)

Jean

i can't believe you said that! :D

so good to see you, jeano!

river water doesn't count... :no:
Unfortunatelywe hit that in the cave the weekend before our blunder in Madison Co. diving a cave north of Darby/Hornsby. Florida has been to fuggin cold recently :depressed:

Just for the sake of curiosity how many certified cave divers are here?

What year certified as a cave diver, how long certified as an O/W diver before you completed cave training, by what agency, how many cave dives logged, how many different caves have you been in, and what configuration you primarily dive caves in?

Are you stage cave certified, DPV cave certified, sidemount certified?

Hey, Jimster, I spend too much time on the internets, so I don't spend too much time here on Scubaboard. Maybe I'm just more obsessed than usual since my recent trip to Coz.

Cave certified: 1993
O/W (NAUI) one month before I started cave training, 6 more months to finish full cave (NSS-CDS)
178 cave dives (as they count toward Abe, etc) and **17** ocean dives
37 different caves
Pretty much only dive sidemount

I am DPV cave certified (NSS-CDS) by the most awesomest instructor around.
I am not sidemount certified, but I did get bootstrapped by some of the biggest names around in sidemount diving. Always learning new stuff.

i can't believe you said that! :D

so good to see you, jeano!

Thanks! :D
Ya , you betcha dere.

I don't do REALLY SMALL stuff....
I am still being prudent , always prudent. :no:

Beano

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom