How low is low?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike, the way you worded it politically correct. However, the lungs "can" collaspe. Your lungs have a negative pressure compared to the atmospheric pressure and if for some reason such as trauma from a car wreck for example they become equal to or greater than the atmospheric pressure they do collaspe. That's when a chest tube is placed to restore negative pressure. There is a boring movie but true story I think about Desert Storm with George Clooney that explains it. I think "Three Kings" is the title. But no, that's not how I know. One reason I dive is to get away from work so after this I'm going to be careful of what I bring up. And I should watch the choice of words. Point is that it's just not what you want to take a chance with.

The funnier part is that Knobber was probably joking anywayz about running out of air---right Knobber? It's a good subject to talk about for sure though.

Knobber - is that your last name or does it mean something.??

Toooo funny about dating, parenting and marriage- darn the hormones and insanity. I'd love to meet the person who can come up with the solution and the test for any of those topics.

Texass----yeah I know a girl who dove like you're talking about. Now she's going to move close to the Keys and dive but I think she said ( thank God) she thinks she should get certified first. Do they allow that there too?:confused:

The funnier part is that Knobber was probably joking anywayz about running out of air---right Knobber? It's a good subject to talk about for sure though.

Knobber - is that your last name or does it mean something.??

Yes, you're right--I was DEFINITELY joking about it.

You're right, Knobber's a nickname I've had for years taken from my last name. Not an anatomical reference or anything :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom