• 121 - 150 mins

Votes: 63 15.4%
  • 151 - 180 mins

Votes: 25 6.1%
  • More than 180 mins

Votes: 52 12.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

60 minutes at depth of 45 feet using a ST100, water temp 54°F. It was my first dive in a dry suit (I wanted to try it out before the class :wink: ). My second longest so far is 52 minutes at 54 feet with the same water temp but a much better consumption rate for my air

135 minutes in cold water (46 degree) surface temp (15) in November, the St-Lawrence river. We ad to break a ¼ inch of ice coming out on the beach.

Twin 130's with Nitrox 32, average depth 35 feet.

Rinse and repeat three more times on two days. :shocked2:

DUI TLS 350 with their 300 fleece underwear and 5mm Scubapro wet gloves.
The onion soup at the Rockport Country Inn during SI was heavenly

35 days, seal-to-seal, @ 22 ata. in saturation.

13.5 hrs. bell lockout time in one run ( Two 1/2 hr. breaks included ).

Cheers,
DSD

many dives in the 3 to 4 hour range with a handful double that...

I am sure there will be a sharp divergence between technical divers and the rest, but I thought it might be fun to have a quick straw poll as to how long various SB members have remained submerged.

(No commercial saturation dives please!)

I think you should change your Avatar to "Poll" Man. :D

100 min on AL 80 average depth 25 ft in 29 C water

151 Minutes
On 7-6-08 I did a solo dive at Honeysuckel Beach at Hayden Lake Idaho, On my double 95's max depth of 19 feet, Swim to north of .7 mile and back, (1.4 miles totle) underwater.

At end of dive I surface at the beach, Crowded with kids around me in the water they stop and look at me, And the adults on the beach where looking at me, And the lifegarde was also looking at too, One boy ask me, Who Are You?:D

70 minutes on an average depth of 7.9m (26ft) (max depth 50ft) with a single 3000psi 80 c.u tank with end pressure of 450 psi. This was my 18th dive in the Philippine tropical waters, not very impressive I’m afraid.

Greetings fellow SB"ers the longest dive to date for me was a Rec. night dive using two AL 80's with max. depths around 50' for the first half of the dive.
On the second half we spent over an hour 20-25 feet observing fish feeding behavior and or insects.
Total run time was 2 hrs 10 min.

Strangely it has been one of my favorite dives to date minus my cave adventures which have come within minutes of this night dive.
When insects and animals are present I can become very interested and thus relaxed.
We were in Peacock last month and the insect / crawfish were very active.

You have to love 70º water and darkness something about those two relax me and makes my RMV / SAC very manageable.
On my latest cave dives I have been diving SM Faber LP 85's with a AL 80 stage following the rule of thirds.
I am finding my dive numbers going down but my dive times almost tripling this past season. Most dives averaging in the 1 hr. + deep and rec dives alike.

I have shared some outstanding wreck dives this year on the Great Lakes.
One key factor that I have found while doing longer dives is great buddies!
I have been blessed with great buddies who share similar goals and we compliment each other well.

Good luck and safe diving all.
CamG Keep diving....Keep training....Keep learning!

Roatan
West End Wall
62 minutes,
deepest 59',
average depth 32',
temp 80 Deg F,
AL 80
550 psi end

Back
Top Bottom