how do you guys do that click her to other site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaranger

Contributor
Reaction score
ok I'm learning how do you guys type in your e-mail or another web site and all you have to do when you read it is click on it and it takes you there. I don't even know the proper name to it. thanks

alex trinchet:
ok I'm learning how do you guys type in your e-mail or another web site and all you have to do when you read it is click on it and it takes you there. I don't even know the proper name to it. thanks

It's a hyperlink... or link for short.. Just type in the URL, or cut and paste it and you're good to go..

i.e. www.yahoo.com

Give it a try..

smay28kings@sbcglobal.net

www.scubatoys.com

:D

thanks I'll try that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex trinchet

It's a hyperlink... or link for short.. Just type in the URL, or cut and paste it and you're good to go..

i.e. www.yahoo.com

Give it a try..

www.scubatoys.com
.msn.com
nope not working.
i'll try it some more

alex trinchet:
thanks I'll try that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex trinchet

i.e. www.yahoo.com

Give it a try..

www.scubatoys.com
.msn.com
nope not working.
i'll try it some more
try typing:
www.msn.com
not just .msn.com !

ok how's this
www.msn.com
thanks

Like using a brouser vs email program and the particular program and version you may need to have a full URL.

If you send me an email my mail program will not recognize www.scubaboard.com as a URL and it will not be clickable, but http://www.scubaboard.com is recognized and is clickable.

Just about everything out there will recognize a full URL.

pipedope:
Like using a brouser vs email program and the particular program and version you may need to have a full URL.

If you send me an email my mail program will not recognize www.scubaboard.com as a URL and it will not be clickable, but http://www.scubaboard.com is recognized and is clickable.

Just about everything out there will recognize a full URL.

Yep, better still..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom