How do you dry the inside of your thick gloves?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wet gloves dry pretty well, but I have the fingers cut off of the thumb, index, and middle fingers. So I get more air flow inside the gloves.

DW

I think you already have a good solution. Put them in front of a fan, you won't do much better without a dehumidifier.

For divers that wear thick gloves, how do you get the inside of them dry after rinsing? The best solution I've been able to come up with is to have a small fan blowing air inside the gloves - see picture. If I don't do this the inside of my gloves will still be damp a week after I've used them, and I don't reside in a humid climate. I've tried turning them inside out when air drying on a rack but can only get the inside of the cuff part of the glove exposed, I find it virtually impossible to expose the inside of the fingers, and they don't dry well. Hence use of a fan. Has anyone else come up with a good way to dry the inside of thick gloves?
I just use the dryer on air dry.

Back
Top Bottom