How do I see the SPG?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soggy:
bool isDIR ( int item )
{
switch ( item )
case RETRACTOR:
return false;
case CONSOLE:
return false;
case COMPASSONWRIST:
return true;
}

Shouldn't "item" be a "string"???

Soggy:
bool isDIR ( int item )
{
switch ( item )
case RETRACTOR:
return false;
case CONSOLE:
return false;
case COMPASSONWRIST:
return true;
}
Good one!!

You sure you're not at least part Borg...?

I had the same problem a little while back when I changed to a slightly shorter hose.

I now clip it to the ring in the webbing just below the chest strap, (and before anyone flames me for not having continious webbing, it is a diverite bp that is over five years old and came that way and hasnt failed yet). I can just look down and see it without even uncliping, and the hose fits snugly under the armpit.

Soggy:
bool isDIR ( int item )
{
switch ( item )
case RETRACTOR:
return false;
case CONSOLE:
return false;
case COMPASSONWRIST:
return true;
}

Can i run that on a computer or do i have to do it in my head - this being the DIR forum and all.

Soggy:
You don't write much C code, do you? :)

I do and I wold have some breaks statements and a default in there.

ShakaZulu:
Shouldn't "item" be a "string"???

No. They are symbolic constants that have integer values where the symbolic name is used for readability of code. If you pass a string in, you're going to be switching off the memory location of the character array, not the actual value. To use actual strings you would need nested if loops with string comparisons to constant values.

Any while I've got your attention, will you please knock it off with the friggin' avatars? We keep checking your profile expecting to see more pictures of you and we get the Web Surfers Buzz Kill of finding out you're a dude.

Soggy:
You don't need the break statements since I'm returning, but a default would be nice....probably defaulting to false.

Don't you PC programmers just default to the blue screen of death?

Ditto on the mask, except that I use a Matrix.

Even with the stage, I can pull the SPG out far enough to see without unclipping (most of the time).

Besides, unclip, look, clip is not that big a deal.

Incidentally, I think that you do need the breaks. Otherwise, won't you execute every statement after item == the case that you are testing for?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom