How do I clean a DUI cf200x drysuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yukoneer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought it secondhand from a person here, the drysuit's ~5 years old and sure looks like it. It looks like it is in solid condition, but real dirty. The blue part of the drysuit has some white marks - i'm not sure what it was, but it didnt come off with my fingernail lightly scraping it. The lower black part of the drysuit has tons of dirt marks around the knee areas, i'd assume from kneeling on the ground.

SO that brings the question... How do I clean a DUI cf200x drysuit? Can it be professionally done? dry cleaners(i doubt it, but just asking for the hell of it)?

yukoneer:
I bought it secondhand from a person here, the drysuit's ~5 years old and sure looks like it. It looks like it is in solid condition, but real dirty. The blue part of the drysuit has some white marks - i'm not sure what it was, but it didnt come off with my fingernail lightly scraping it. The lower black part of the drysuit has tons of dirt marks around the knee areas, i'd assume from kneeling on the ground.

SO that brings the question... How do I clean a DUI cf200x drysuit? Can it be professionally done? dry cleaners(i doubt it, but just asking for the hell of it)?
I would suggest that you e-mail or call DUI directly, they will be able to give the best info. I notice you're at RIT. Drop me a PM, maybe we can go diving! :14:

You can buy neoprene shampoo, and gently scrub it with a soft brush - it'll remove most of the deposits, and leave it smelling lemony fresh....it's available at most dive stores.

Back
Top Bottom