How did I become an addict?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think it's set up so that you can only have one official 'badge'.

divinginn:
i think im catching this affliction too
Hmmmm....29 posts since 2003? I think others are probably in a lot worse shape than you are! :D

Kim:
I think it's set up so that you can only have one official 'badge'.
True, makes perfect sense. But I used to be able to switch to being a regular member .

Hmmm... maybe that explains it. I just recently joined the Single Divers forum. Wonder why it took me so long to realize that... I've been single all my life, although quite willing to change that status for the right woman (if she's addicted to real diving as well).

I had the addict badge. It was only one night and it showed up with my instructor badge. Why did it go away?

Joe

scubajoe:
I didn't find an option to do so at this link.

I really don't care about the badge but I wondered why it came up with no action on my part and then went away on it's own.

Joe
Which displaygroups do you see?

I believe that the idea wasn't to let people have two badges. At first that happened but then changes were made. Consequently if you belong to/choose a group that has a blue badge the Addict one won't be displayed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom