How delicate are manifolds?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sas, I'm jealous and might need to catch a flight near you soon.... :)

Hehe, yea it's not bad diving here! So underated! We have tonnes of wrecks (many scuttled though), beautiful soft corals and sponges, drift dives, wall dives, reef dives, deep dives, kelp forests, 100+ shallow shore diving sites, well, an average amount of fish but interesting fish, none of those samish tropical fish, stuff like tassled angerlfish and scary looking things, and caves 5hrs drive away.

/sales pitch (I need to be paid some cash by the tourist board I think :p)

FYI, in the States we call that a...thing :wink:

Hahaha do you not have cars like that in the US?

Which I am slowly but surely turning into a most awesome scuba rig. It would be able to drop you off right at the water of just about any beach you went to (but not the cave you pictured...not enough room :( )

Nice work :)

FYI, in the States we call that a...thing :wink:

My boyfriend said he has seen utes called 'cartrucks' or 'Elcomino'. (his family is in the US so I asked him :))

I wonder if Australia will take firefighters from the U.S. lol

They take a bunch each year during summer to help fight the bushfires! As well as equipment. There is some swap between California and Australia in the different fire seasons with people and equipment. One example and also here.

So yep :)

Hahaha do you not have cars like that in the US?

Ya, like posted the El Camino (also Ford Galaxy?) and also the short-lived Chevrolet SSR. But really the word 'ute' is derived from Sport Utility Vehicle and real ones are few are far between, with the majority of them being made by a certain Iconic four-lettered manufacturer :wink:.

Nice work :)

Thanks, I'm not done yet but when I finish pics and story will be going up in the DIY section of SB.

Peace,
Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom