How can I find a local shaleshark spotter in leyte? And how can I go to Donsol?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hk_sleepy

Registered
Reaction score
Two year ago I was join the Dive Resort to watch the shaleshark in Burgos leyte. I know the dive shop is depend on the local shaleshark spotter to find the shaleshark. So I want to know how can I direct to find the shaleshark spotter in leyte and follow them to watch the shaleshark? Because I think it will cheaper than join the dive resort.

On the other hands, I want to go to donsol this April. But I cannot catch the local plane to donsol at the same day when I arrived to Manila( But I will arrive to Manila in the afternoon but the local plane to Donsol is around 1 pm so I cannot enough time to change the local plane). But I don't want to take a bus to donsol (because it need to ride for 10 hours, it's too long time!)
So I want to know is there any other method that I can catch the other local plane in the afternoon to the place is near Donsol and then I can catch the bus or van to donsol for a few hours? Or is there any other method that I can go to Donsol when I arrive to Manila in the afternoon?

Hope someone can give me a good suggestion. thanks a lot!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom