how about how to use a puck computer or where id get help with no hassle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hummer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
tried to get online for classes with mares, wont take a prepaid ccard. paypay has everything locked up,want to learn some how. besides the pamphlet that came with it,
anyone with a suggestion ,it would be appreciated.

Go to the LDS where you purchased it and see if they have an account with Mares to show you the online class.

Also, try searching the "Computer, Gauges, Watches, and Analyzers" forum. I remember somebody posting a simplified diagram that showed the menu layout of the Puck. Seemed a lot more logical than the Mares instruction manual that I looked at briefly (I ended up buying a different computer).

James

Go to the LDS where you purchased it and see if they have an account with Mares to show you the online class.

Or, while you're there... ask then to show you how to use it.

:d

is this a computer that has only one button?

have i missed something?

Does Dive Nav have a class for it? Check there. I'd take an on line class with Alberto's outfit (Dive Nav) before any factory course. I'm doing one now for my Shearwater.

have been taking an online class from nav ,and it is going well, had to get an acct. with paypal though! but got the course. thanks for your replies will still check these out too

have been taking an online class from nav ,and it is going well, had to get an acct. with paypal though! but got the course. thanks for your replies will still check these out too
You could ask your LDS for a free Activation Code (some of them do give a free code to their customers purchasing dive computers from them).
Also, if you have an iPhone/iPad or an Android phone, you can install our DCT Apps and take our classes without registering with PayPal

Alberto (aka eDiver)

You could ask your LDS for a free Activation Code (some of them do give a free code to their customers purchasing dive computers from them).
Also, if you have an iPhone/iPad or an Android phone, you can install our DCT Apps and take our classes without registering with PayPal

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Hey Alberto, seeing as you brought it up. As I said above, I paid for a Subgear course and later downloaded the iPhone app. My only problem is that it says I do not own the Subgear computer. I don't have to buy it again to use the iPhone app do I? :idk:

Thanks in advance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom