Houston Team...wanna dive Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What time are you guys usually out there on Wednesdays?

we try and get in the water by 5 for the first dive on Wednesdays, depending on how long we have to work and traffic. Come on over and let's meet up and blow some bubbles! Lately, it's been a couple dives and then hit the Mexican resturant across the road, good dives, good viz. and great people!

tony

Love to be out there on Wednesday, but unfortunately I don't get off work until 6:30-7:00. Saturday's are best for me. If there won't be any diving this Saturday, I may also be heading to SS.

I won't be able to make it to TL for maybe a week or two, but I'll definately start heading over there as soon as I can. :)

For those of you going to SeaSpace, I'm planning on making it over there Sat & Sun (unless circumstances intervene) - I've talked my GF into doing the discovery pool dives that they have going there :wink:, and I'm going to hit the DAN O2 provider course - does anyone know if this course is the actual DAN O2 cert or just an intro? Also, are you guys going to meet up over there - it'd be great to get to meet you.

I had a great time divein' with ya'll. Ya make a person feel right at home and I can't wait till next time! I hope to go to SS on sat., then maybe try out some NEW GEAR on sun! Oooops, I hope Mrs. Homey don't see this post or I'm in trouble big time!

:whack:

I guess we better try to come up with a meeting plan for Sea Space, huh?

I'll start a new thread...

While I of course do not know for certain, the real DAN O2 class is only a few (4?) hours long, on one day, so it is very unlikely that it is some intro course. That is, of course, assuming what I completed was the full course (my merit badge would indicate so :wink: )

Its something of an expensive course (each student uses a lot of materials), and it can be a bit difficult at times to integrate it with standard medic first aid training, but it was well worth it in my opinion.

Jeff

Originally posted by chrispete
I won't be able to make it to TL for maybe a week or two, but I'll definately start heading over there as soon as I can. :)

For those of you going to SeaSpace, I'm planning on making it over there Sat & Sun (unless circumstances intervene) - I've talked my GF into doing the discovery pool dives that they have going there :wink:, and I'm going to hit the DAN O2 provider course - does anyone know if this course is the actual DAN O2 cert or just an intro? Also, are you guys going to meet up over there - it'd be great to get to meet you.

I've been looking at it, and it seems to be seperate from the standard first aid course, so....

Hi Dee,
Can't make it Saturday. My son flys in at 1:30.
Are you gonna dive Sunday? That one we can make for sure.
If not, we will probly go to Sea Space. It looks like it will be a great time.
Will be in town sometime on Thursday.
(713) 829-7862
Can't wait.
Cheers,
Frank:)

Frank...we'll be diving Sunday. Looks like we won't be going to Sea Space after all.

I'll PM you our phone number...call us when you get here and we'll set up a time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom