Houston LDS?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WW Diving in Humble is definitely a good place. I would have never finished the course if the instructor had not been patient there. Ive taken advanced, and stress and rescue there. Advanced was thru North Harris Kingwood and after I finished that I felt I had learned something. They have five or so instructors Rebecca and Dennis run a family type operation and people always seem to be welcome there even if not buying anything.

Have been on three of their trips to Cozumel. Will keep on going with them.

Guy I work with at my regular job is instructor at Sea Sports. He is pretty patient and low key. Works out of Kuykendahl and Perry Road stores. His name is Mark Metz. Have been to Travis with him on a couple of advanced courses. Going with him and his wife to Roatan tommorow for a week(not a group trip). He would be good choice if you can get him.

Just some observations

The Woodlands store is on the southbound I-45 feeder between Woodlands Parkway and Rayford-Sawdust. The Spring store is on Kuykendahl just north of FM 1960 on the right as you are heading north. Their Web Site should have the info including addresses and phone numbers.

NAUI agency. Spent some pool time with one of their instructors when they hosted a DIRF class. Full line of Halcyon gear.

Haven't taken a "normal" class with them, just thought I'd add them for completion.

http://www.discoverscuba.com/

they have two shops. One is on Dunlavy (downtownish), another is in Webster.

Phone #'s: 281.480.8530 713.523.9055

jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom