Hotel Recommendations in Turks & Caicos (Provo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SSC-uba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
With so many hotel options, I was hoping to get some recommendations for a higher-end (nothing crazy though) hotel, preferably close to grace bay / coral gardens (for possible night diving).

We don't mind sleepy/boring atmosphere, it's almost preferred.

Thanks!

All the hotels on Grace Bay right there are nice, but in the higher price range. The Gansevoort, Wymara, Windsong and West Bay club are all very close to Coral Garden and Smith Reef. We have been to the Beach House, also right there, which is all inclusive, and loved it. The food was great, the rooms are very nice and the staff is awesome. That part of the beach is usually busier, Beaches is right there and they used to have the weekly Fish Fry festival very close by on Thursdays. For night diving, have you worked out the logistics of tanks and gear? I am not sure if that is a common practice, but would be curious to learn more. The Coral Garden is roped off and humans are required to stay out of the area, from what I understand. It is very good snorkeling though, and there are usually plenty of turtles, rays, fish and occasional sharks.

Thanks for the info! I had contacted a dive op for a dive package as well as night dives, and they said they don't book boat night dives, but could organize a night dive for us once on the island.

Back
Top Bottom