Hotel Cozumel WiFi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the update, I am staying there in April and I like to be able to use my laptop in the room.

Brian

Brian, I'm doing it right now. They will also have a much bigger beach club area stretching right over to the Scuba Club which is being made right now.

Seems Hotel Cozumel is the new hot Spot. So many people are saying good things about the place. I think its proximity to town and quality accommodations are its big selling points. I have always had messaged delivered to guests there too. Not very common in most Cozumel hotels. The desk staff are very nice. Love your pix by the way Larry!!

Free.

Larry,
Thanks, By the way loved the pics you posted on Tony's board. Hope you are having a great time and I am looking forward to more pics when you get back. Enjoy!

Brian

That is good news. Stayed there 5 times and have never had any serious problems with the place. I will go back.

Thanks for the update! I've used the WiFi from the lobby for the last few years and it's worked fine, but it will be nice to be able to use it from our room.

Cool, now I can use my iPhone in my room later this month! WiFi is way faster than 3G and easier on the battery too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom