Hotel Cozumel Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My experience last August with this hotel was very positive. It is a bit old but more than nice enough for me. The beach area is small but nice and the pool area is huge. Never had any trouble with my dive operator using the pier. Don't lose your locker key. It can cost a lot more than your think to replace it.

I just want to mention that the DP shop is run by some very nice guys. I don't use DP but they were really nice to me anyway. I forgot to pull my gear off the drying racks and it disappeared by the time I remembered that night. The DP guys had pulled it down and locked it away. I got it back in the morning in time to dive! Observing these guys over the week I get the feeling they keep a close eye on things in the dive area. I also did a night dive with them and enjoyed it.

I can't wait to get back to Coz. Everything I read makes me happy I booked Hotel Cozumel. I got a great deal on all inculsive but my confirmation does not mention it, anybody have hassles with this? I have a print out of the offer, is this enough to prove it to Mgmt?
Also, anybody ever rent bikes to tour town? Seems to me to be a good way to find good eats out past 65th.
Thanks.

I can't wait to get back to Coz. Everything I read makes me happy I booked Hotel Cozumel. I got a great deal on all inculsive but my confirmation does not mention it, anybody have hassles with this? I have a print out of the offer, is this enough to prove it to Mgmt?

I'd recommend taking this up with your travel vendor to ensure you have a confirmation that DOES say you have all-inclusive. We were supposed to have breakfast included but never got it. Not that big a deal since we like having breakfast at La Choza or La Candela (or El Super Hit, etc.), but I noticed at the front desk that several other guests were having issues. It's best to have everything as clear as possible.

Also, anybody ever rent bikes to tour town? Seems to me to be a good way to find good eats out past 65th.
Thanks.

The last few trips we booked with Orbitz were AI at Hotel Cozumel. It said it when we booked it, but did not say anything about AI in our confirmation email. I called them each time and they sent me another email which stated it was AI. We didn't have to show them anything when we checked in, but it was nice to know we had it if we needed it. I would contact whoever you booked with to be safe. The price difference between the AI and non-AI last trip was $14.50 a day. Hard to pass that up.

Have fun!

I stayed with my LDS group last year at Hotel Cozumel and was very happy there. As far as I recall, the bikes were free to use any time you wanted; you had to sign them out at the front desk. Some people in our group signed them out on our last day and had a good time exploring the island.

Back
Top Bottom