Hose Fitting for Ranger LTD 08'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Justincase

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have recently purchased a 2008 model Ranger LTD ...How can I get the fitting that allows you to attach a garden hose to the hose for cleaning post dive?

I'm probably going to get an Atomic SS1 ..I wonder if the it comes with the atomic regulator

It won't work with an SS1 as the inflator on the BX unscrews from a fitting so you can attach the hose. Afaik Atomic has nothing similar.

It won't work with an SS1 as the inflator on the BX unscrews from a fitting so you can attach the hose. Afaik Atomic has nothing similar.

I have a Ranger w/Atomic SS1. After removing the SS1 (screw connection), a garden hose can be connected to the hose.

hmmm so..can you have the hose attachment to clean the BC and an Atomic SS1 ..pics would help

I also have a Ranger and am using an Atomic SS1. The connector on the hose is great. The SS1 comes with fittings to fit several differt size hoses.

I flush my BC after every set of dives and keep the SS1 with my regs when I'm not in the water. The Atomic web site showes this I beleieve.

The Zeagle Octo-Z offers the same features as the SS1 and is slightly less money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom