Horrible service from lds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad it worked out.

Padi took care of the issue and i finally have my temp c card.
Good. Not submitting your PIC within 7 days (barring any missing course requirements or pre-agreed financial arrangements) is a standards violation. I'm glad the shop took care of your issue.

Bjorn

Good. Not submitting your PIC within 7 days (barring any missing course requirements or pre-agreed financial arrangements) is a standards violation. I'm glad the shop took care of your issue.

Bjorn

Apparently the shop did NOT take care of the issue.

Right. I suspect there was a call from QA to the shop - that properly motivated them to get the PIC submitted.
That's exactly what happened. The lady from padi I spoke with called the shop and got them on the ball. It's sad it took this action just to get them to comply. I'll be looking for a different shop to get my daughter certified.

I'm very shocked. The of ADI, DJ called me this morning and gave me an apology and explanation. I wasn't expecting that as most places simply do not do that these days. I was even offered to come to the shop for a face to face apology as well. I will be giving ADI another chance because of this. Joe

Way cool. Anyone can have a bad day or even a couple of weeks. Everyone will make mistakes and some of them are bigger than others. An apology goes a long way to heal the wounds and re-establish trust.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom