Hooked Again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hooked-Again

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi. One and All,

My wife and I were both previously Naui Certified divers who got so involved in everyday life that we forgot to do the things we loved the most. Dive. We Decided last year that we were going to Re-Certify as soon as we could. We went to Grand Cayman and Cozumel this April, Certified through PADI and had the best vacation of our lives. My suggestion to new divers is to remember that life is short, and seems to fly past you. Enjoy every minute of it by doing the things you love. Take as many advanced courses as you can and dive as often as you can. You will never regret it. :wink:

Welcome back to the world of the wet :wink: I fully concur with trying to make the most of the time you have on this earth!

Welcome to the 'Board! I know what you mean. I often think, I wish I would have gotten into diving sooner.

Take care!

Ann Marie

HI there, and welcome to SB! :)

Good to hear you're back into it, and enjoying life more as a result of it. Be sure to check out our various forums, starting with New to Diving, etc.

enjoy don :cowboy:

Hey welcome to SB Harry.
And welcome back to the wonderful world of diving. You have some good advice there.
David

El Orans:
Hello Harry,

have you spotted many changes since 1969? :wink:

Laurens

BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave
There are too many changes to list. Equipment, number of divers, Diving facilities, etc. It is amazing how technology has helped out this sport. I had one of the first integrated BC's. It was the atpac made by scubapro and I thought that was great. The first computers were big and bulkey and we thought they were the best. Now they fit on your wrist. I hope to still be diving when the next generation of technical genius is presented. Happy diving :10: :10:

Welcome to the SB
It nice to see that you got back in Diving, too many leave to never comeback.

Cheers

Hi there Harry, My name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. Have a fun time here. and Safe Diving. :jump013: :diver:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board. Glad you found the sport again. All to often people get excited about this sport during vacation, but fortget about it when they get back home. Some of the best diving you can do is in your own back yard. No, I don't mean literally in your own back yard....:laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom