Honduran Immigration Pre-Registration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How do you translate it to English?

I took Spanish in high school myself. Teacher would throw chalk at us if we nodded off.

Since 1984, the runway now is less dirt, more blacktoppy kind of stuff

On some of the forms, they're printed in both languages.

The planes nowadays are a different color, but the tried-and-true baggage handling system has not changed

Otherwise, they want your
passport number
circle the "airplane" icon
your airline abbreviation code
arriving flight number
print "SCUBA" where it asks why you're visiting (negocios/vacacion)
where you'll be staying
what was your last stop before RTB
family (last) name
first name

The RTB terminal no longer has steps. Eiither they raised the taxiway or lowered the terminal. Maybe it just sunk into the ground. Hard to say. Less chicken-wire nowadays.

There are no right or wrong answers
everybody gets a "pass" score after grading

just fill it out best you can
hand it to the man
smile
you're in.
Now, go feed the sand flies.

Don't lose your copy
that would cost you $160.
Give it to them when you're leaving
That and the $39 exit fee will make them all warm and fuzzy

It's really no more complicated than that
It's Honduras
Don't over-think it.

Some expert counsel on Roatan and the Bay Islands.... It's everywhere.... Just go to Honduras and turn right- can't miss it.

Nobody knows where it is, anyway.

Last edited:
$39 is included in your airfare.

The online form is simple enough that even I could translate without much effort.

Just print a copy and have available just in case for nosy airport queue managers. The immigration agent did not ask for it - just my passport. I presume that I was either in the system already or they don't care.

Hi all,

I'm traveling to AKR in two weeks and am trying to use the pre-registration form. Unfortunately, I cannot get the online form to accept the "Foreseen address in the destination country". I called the travel agency and confirmed that the following address should work:
Anthony’s Key Resort
Sandy Bay
Roatan, Honduras

Does anyone have any suggestion on what I should change to get the form to accept this address?

Cheers,
DnD

Hi all,

I'm traveling to AKR in two weeks and am trying to use the pre-registration form. Unfortunately, I cannot get the online form to accept the "Foreseen address in the destination country". I called the travel agency and confirmed that the following address should work:
Anthony’s Key Resort
Sandy Bay
Roatan, Honduras

Does anyone have any suggestion on what I should change to get the form to accept this address?

Cheers,
DnD

Also tried this:
Anthony’s Key Resort, Roatan, Sandy Bay, IB3100, Honduras

As far as I can tell, the form will not accept anything in that field. Is it because I use a mac?

Also tried this:
Anthony’s Key Resort, Roatan, Sandy Bay, IB3100, Honduras

As far as I can tell, the form will not accept anything in that field. Is it because I use a mac?

For those who get stuck on this like I did, the proper format for acceptance is:
Roatan
Sandy Bay
IB3100
Honduras

Don't ask me why....

- DnD

For those who get stuck on this like I did, the proper format for acceptance is:
Roatan
Sandy Bay
IB3100
Honduras

Don't ask me why....

For the same reason (e.g.) 10/04/2016 is different date in different places.

We are leaving AKR today and used the site to pre-register for our arrival last Saturday. Worked like a charm. Made it through much quicker than our last trip, and were on the bus and gone before many other folks were getting through Immigration. I would recommend it.

Do to the numerous complaints, the Honduran Pre-registration will no longer get you into the express lane at the Roatan airport. When we first started doing this, all hotels, inns, etc received a notification on the program. We have no way to determine if it went the the "correct person" or correct e-mail, but the notices were went out.
We received many complaints from passengers about why does THAT person get to go into the express lane and we don't. We tried to explain that they had filled out an online form and it was up to their hotel/resort etc. to let them know about it, but passengers have continued to be quite belligerent about it. So, the "higher ups" have decided that while doing the pre-registration will save you a few minutes at the immigration agent, you will not be directed into the express lane unless you are handicapped, or are a Honduran resident.

Typical 3rd World reaction - bring everyone down to the lowest common denominator and make them all wait.

Typical 3rd World reaction - bring everyone down to the lowest common denominator and make them all wait.

Q: this is different from These 1st World States exactly how?
A: Honduran residents get to use express lane. US residents (green card) get to use the cattle lane.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom