Honduran Immigration Pre-Registration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I completed the application - takes 5 mins, then printed out the form . Yes, I would rather hang around outside rather than wait in the confounded line if that's what this achieves. You can set up a user account immediately but only register for a trip within two weeks of your arrival date in Honduras.

Thanks for the heads up! Going Saturday, anything to get to vacation faster works for me

Do I need a separate log in for my husband and I or can I complete both of our registrations under one account?

I did them together. I figure they wouldn't let you do it if they didn't want you to, but I will be testing that hypothesis soon!

Sitting at CCV right now. The pre-registration at immigration did save us 15 minutes in line. One of the attendants asked who had pre-registration and moved us to the resident "express" line. However with 3 planes there at the same time and the attendant putting non pre-registered families with young children in the line it was still slow going. Overall worth it though.
"Get off my boat! "

Just returned. I had those same experience. With precheck, you get in the express lane and entry was pretty painless. Had to wait for the rest of the CCV crowd to clear, but I at least did it with a beer.

Just returned (with t-mac in the general vicinty). When you arrive, just pull out your printed form and go stand in the express line. It's on the far left hand side. Do not wait for them to point you in that direction. You will easily see the line because it is SHORT. The other lines are LONG. Took me 2 minutes to clear. Amazing stuff.

Is the pre-clearance only for Roatan? Anyone used it at San Pedro Sula? We're heading to Utila via SPO on 4/9.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom