Homosassa manatees

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clay,
Your pics are enjoyable enough that you don't have to say a word - a picture is worth a thousand words! I like to see your composition, lighting, and subjects. All these transend media and help me. POST MORE!

Man, nice pics! When we were there last spring you almost needed touch the manatees, and photos? Forget it: anything further then two feet away was impossible to see clearly. There was one isolated FW spring that was crystal clear, but no manatees. Thanks, Jim.

Your shot smokes mine with your blue water and lack of particulate matter. But what the heck - here's another Manatee.

Tell me again why water has to be blue and free of particles to be good? How many of us get to dive in that (I do in the springs)? The green and particle packed water is what most of us live with. I say enjoy it! I think that is a perfect picture. It represents reality - a real memory of the dive. We can photoshop it into a postcard, but why? A little spec removal for the weak of heart and there should be no complaints.

:D OFF SOAPBOX NOW :D

Back
Top Bottom