homeless in West Palm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy:
I will be in West Palm beach for a week in July training with the FBI. Does anyone have a room for rent, a spare couch, spot I can pitch a tent, etc? I am just trying to make plans now. I am too poor to stay in a hotel for a week. Law enforcement is something you do for the love of the job not the money.

Hey Wendy! I am not sure if we are going to be in Michigan that week or the next. I will know in the next two days. I will PM you and let you know. If we are you are more than welcome to stay at our place...if you don't mind a 6 month old!

Sandy

Heya Wendy, the couch is yours if you want it. We are about 30 mintues north of WPB. I know the $$ feeling all to well, hubby's a cop (Murphdivers286)..... PM us if you want it, if I dont have my step kids that week you can have their bedroom....

Vickie

Wendy:
Fingerprint identification and comparison. :wink:

Fingerprint analysis.......

I guess we I'll have to wipe down my keyboard after leaving this thread then.

I appreciate everyone's kind offers to keep me from camping out on the front lawn of the west palm beach pd. I have received an offer that I can't refuse and I am no longer homeless. Thanks again, you guys are great!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom