Holy Thin Air Batman! We have a forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WyCal:
"this winters snow is next summers dive site so it's still relevant."

You have snow?!

After years of drought and pitiful skiing, we are in pretty good shape for snow. Of course, now that my knee is shot, I am not hitting the slopes much at all any more. That is one of the reasons that I decied to focus more on scuba--much, much easier on the knees.

Divedoggie:
Do we have Boulderjohn to thank? Thanks! BTW will our bios reflect that we are members of Rocky Mountain Oysters?

I have no idea about the bios.

When I first looked around the clubs, I was surprised we weren't represented. I saw a lot of talk about this in threads though, so I saw that there was interest. I started a thread that was very much up front about it. Then I got some help from knotical, who had scanned old threads in search of signs of interest. I PM'd those people. When we had enough confirmed names, I sent it in. It really wasn't a lot of effort, and knotical probably did at least as much work as I.

boulderjohn:
When I first looked around the clubs, I was surprised we weren't represented. I saw a lot of talk about this in threads though, so I saw that there was interest. I started a thread that was very much up front about it. Then I got some help from knotical, who had scanned old threads in search of signs of interest. I PM'd those people. When we had enough confirmed names, I sent it in. It really wasn't a lot of effort, and knotical probably did at least as much work as I.

thanks

Good to see that the RMO club has officially been "born".

Congrats! :D

Inspector#2:
Send some the snow up our way, can't even go snowmobiling due to lack of snow! :censored:
As for the hard water get a snow shovel and a chainsaw. Desperate divers have to take desperate actions sometimes. Or we could all just meet in Cozumel next month...

Dave

Even Texas had snow this year... weird!! I 2nd Cozumel, when you leaving?? Got room in a small gear bag?

Greetings all, I saw the forum on Friday, and joined today. I live in Westminster, CO and frequent Flatirons Scuba. New to diving and will probably finish my AOW this spring.

I'm in WY for work today, snowed like crazy last night and this morning, wish I was skiing.

Welcome iowasnowboarder,
There is alot of info, suggestions, and amusement on this board. If you have any questions, this is the place. Have fun & dive safe, Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom