Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok,
So Miss Amber decided her tan wasn't good enough so her Bilirubin went up yesterday. So we are back at Morton Plant. I think she is getting sattisfied this time. She got a private room with an awsome view of the Gulf (and Clearwater Beach). Her labs showed her at 18 at the Dr. office, 22 on admission to the hospital and it's now down to 16. So she is deffinately showing a trend down.

i tell you girls and their dang tanning. I am starting to think no matter how young they are women always get their way:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Ok,
So Miss Amber decided her tan wasn't good enough so her Bilirubin went up yesterday. So we are back at Morton Plant. I think she is getting sattisfied this time. She got a private room with an awsome view of the Gulf (and Clearwater Beach). Her labs showed her at 18 at the Dr. office, 22 on admission to the hospital and it's now down to 16. So she is deffinately showing a trend down.

i tell you girls and their dang tanning. I am starting to think no matter how young they are women always get their way:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

<snicker> very smart young lady. Hope you guys aren't there too long. :hugs:

Well guys, We got gret news today. They got the most recent labs back, and Amber is down to 12.1. We talked with the Dr. and if it is down when they draw the 6am lavel, they pull her off the light. Then draw some repeats in 6 or 12 hours. If everything stays good, she should be going home Saturday. I told Jen today we need to just take her over to Frencys, eat, and let her sunbathe on the beach. I figure then she will get a taste of real sun and sand. Maybe then she won't want the light she is under now:D Any way here are a few new pictures.

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

DSC01420.jpg

Ohh and don't forget Ambers view. It hs a shadow of her in the window
DSC01416.jpg

DSC01417.jpg

Ohhh and I forgto to add that I broke moms camera doing these pictures...... I guess with the fatality of mine and now her camera, Maybe I should stay away from the cameras for a while.

Wow I didn't realize that it had been so long since we gave you all an update. Amber is back home now, and Lil Bit is starting to feel better. Amber, being one day shy of three weeks old has now decided she wants to eat in many, many, many small portions, so mom isn't getting a lot of sleep right now. She was reading on it tonight, and found that this is normal. I guess she is going through a growth spert right now. The other day we took her to the Dunedin causway for her first sunset on the water, and trying to get plans for her first trip to Key West......soon. We have to get her made a Conch. It is sad that her tan is better than mom and dads:D I am at work so I can't post any pictures right now, but we have baot loads to get posted. Well thats it for right now.

You can't take that baby to the Keys so young. You are going to ruin her right off the bat. You have to make them wait to experience paradise or they have nothing to look forward to. :) Hope to see the pics soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom