Hollywood June 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterbabie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I got the ok from the doctor, so anyone up for diving on Saturday morning at Hollywood beach? I know Grier's going to get his family, but we still may see a scorpion fish. We're planning to be in the water by 9:30am. PM me if you need my cell #.

Hollywood has lots of places to dive... Can you narrow down the location? :D

pick a street from Michigan (rockpile and yellow brick road) to Charleston St.
Michigan might be the easiest because of the big parking lot...

Sure. I'd love too. Let's nail it down before tomorrow evening. I just don't want to drive down and find out it was changed to Hibiscus (may be that is saying something about me-I could shower before this dive if that helps!) Look forward to it!

Nate

Let's go with Michigan St. B/c of the parking and I can't carry gear. Let's make it easy on Chris. It'll be fun! So, in the water by 9:30?

Sounds good...now to find a hiding place for Hermit Crab....

Ok guys, I am gonna back out of this one. I need a weekend at home to clean the house.... (actually, a weekend might not be long enough :D). It's all ya'lls fault that you're so much fun to hang with that my house is in disarray...I think ya'll should come over now and help clean it...
Let's schedule a dive for next weekend or maybe during the week, ok?

Jenny,
My house in Hollywood needs cleaning too, so when you're done....

Went diving on the Sea Emperor two weekends ago and it was great, nice Jewfish and Rays everywhere. I always see you guys doing beach dives, any of you doing wrecks soon?

(I believe this was an unitentional thread hijacking)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom