Hollis Wings at 70% off! While supplies last.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got mine in today! C60 will let me handle my new LP104s when I pick them up at Christmas. Good quality as expected from Hollis, and included the LP inflator hose. Let me know when you start doing can lights at 70% off!

Enjoy your new Hollis wing! And thanks for choosing Dive Addicts.

We will keep everyone posted on any new great deals we arrange. In the meantime check out the Hollis DC3 / 212 reg for 64% off: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/hot-deals/471485-64%-off-hollis-regulators-dive-addicts.html

I got my wing. I was larger than I expected but seems very well built and it is new. I don't even LIKE BP/W but for that price I figured I can rig up a spare.. Now I need to sell some used gear.

Do you have any killer deals on a first stage that is oxygen clean for yoke; 100% service?

I got my wing. I was larger than I expected but seems very well built and it is new. I don't even LIKE BP/W but for that price I figured I can rig up a spare.. Now I need to sell some used gear.

Do you have any killer deals on a first stage that is oxygen clean for yoke; 100% service?

The only killer deal right now is this 2012 DS4 XTX40 set: Apeks XTX40/DS4 - Oxygen - 2012 Clearance : Dive Addicts Inc : Apeks...

I bought one of these wings a few weeks ago. Too good to pass up!

Also, on a completely unrelated order I had a customer service issue where they accidentally sent me the wrong item. The solution offered was more than what I could have hoped for w a very quick turnaround. Kudos for the very impressive customer service.:cheers:

Don't need any equipment right now, but my son dives the Hollis S series single tank wing and really likes it, and ALL our regs are Hollis DC1-212's and DC3-212's, they are great regulators and this is definitely a good deal on them.

I bought one of these wings a few weeks ago. Too good to pass up!

Also, on a completely unrelated order I had a customer service issue where they accidentally sent me the wrong item. The solution offered was more than what I could have hoped for w a very quick turnaround. Kudos for the very impressive customer service.:cheers:

Everybody makes mistakes, sometimes even us! :wink:

We are glad we were able to make good on our mistake and get you what you needed. Thanks for choosing Dive Addicts!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom