Hollis wings for $99.00 - 7 Days only!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine was delivered today. Thanks!

oops! You messed up my buddies order. Sent him a dual bladder.... hope you have stock to fix it.

oops! You messed up my buddies order. Sent him a dual bladder.... hope you have stock to fix it.

We still have a few for exchanges, so no worries!

Do you have any suggestions for using the 45lb with a single HP 100? I was thinking of using some bungees to keep the wing from taco-ing too bad.

Do you have any suggestions for using the 45lb with a single HP 100? I was thinking of using some bungees to keep the wing from taco-ing too bad.

You rig something up with bungee, although most of the divers we have seen using it with a single just let it taco.

After talking with Josh I went ahead and ordered the 60lb Hollis wing, and it arrived today! Wow this thing is nice. I can't wait to dive this in a month (the cylinders are living down south by the dive sites for now).

I'm also looking at picking up some HOG D1 Regs, and will definitely be giving you a call to get more information on a doubles package.

After talking with Josh I went ahead and ordered the 60lb Hollis wing, and it arrived today! Wow this thing is nice. I can't wait to dive this in a month (the cylinders are living down south by the dive sites for now).

I'm also looking at picking up some HOG D1 Regs, and will definitely be giving you a call to get more information on a doubles package.

Enjoy your new wing!

We look forward to hooking you up with some great HOG equipment.

Back
Top Bottom