Hollis wings for $99.00 - 7 Days only!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need a singles wing... and at this price the 45 is tempting even though it's too big.

Have been starting to gear up for Technical dive training. Grabbed the 55 wing yesterday as I could not refuse it. I saw yesterday that it also had been shipped!! Thanks and appreciate the fast turn around!

I need a singles wing... and at this price the 45 is tempting even though it's too big.

It is a bit big, but like you said.... at $99 :)

---------- Post added January 31st, 2014 at 01:26 PM ----------

Have been starting to gear up for Technical dive training. Grabbed the 55 wing yesterday as I could not refuse it. I saw yesterday that it also had been shipped!! Thanks and appreciate the fast turn around!

Enjoy your new wing!

Damn. Well I have a few days to decide. Is the 60lb donut better than the 55lb X Series Wing?

I got my 60 donut when the prices first dropped, and I love it. I got it to go with my lp104s and I found the bubble easy to manage once I figured out it was a donut rather than a horseshoe. I'm still trying to get that nice, horizontal DIR posture and that wing helped me get closer to that.

If you've got the tanks to justify 60# of lift go for it. Seems like the donut wing is the future, most the manufacturers are heading that way...

Damn. Well I have a few days to decide. Is the 60lb donut better than the 55lb X Series Wing?

Most people tend to prefer the Donut style the last couple of years. Is it better? As always, there are advantages and disadvantages. As was stated above, the big difference will be how the air transfers from side to side.

what size wing would be recommended for a single hp130?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom