Hollis DG03 vs. Oceanic VT3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks like exactly what you've said in your first post. The Hollis has the Buhlmann algorithm while the Oceanic or Aeris version use the Haldanean algorithm.

Go with the Buhlmann since that it's geared more towards decompression diving than the Haldanean/DSAT algorithm.

DG03 is a great starter computer (features/price point) to start with. If/when your diving advances and you get a Shearwater (LOL), then you can use it in gauge mode.

Did you get one Kim? interested to see what you thik of it.
Am looking at DG03 as well

I am hoping to have one by next month. It's for my husband and he is currently deployed. Probably won't have any recommendations on it until December.

Unless someone convinces me to buy something else in the mean time I might even get it before u :)
Seems like a great computer and will do it all apart from closed circuit and trimix. Plus US prices are a steal for the dg03

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom