Holiday weekend diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galscuba:
I am looking for somewhere to go in OK, TX, or MO this Memorial Day weekend. I have Saturday, Sunday, and early Monday before I have to head back. I have no scuba buddy willing to go this weekend. Any ideas anyone?

Show up, look for directions at clearspringsscubapark.com alot will be there sunday and monday.

frankdr:
Hello All,

It's been a while since I've be online (or diving), so I guess it's time to get back in the water. I look forward to getting out on Monday and meeting the Swampers I met last year and some new folks I haven't met yet.

Later,
Frank

Hey hey Frank! Was wondering if you were ever going to join us. Look forward to seeing you Monday.

Jana... you out there, Jana? I don't know about you, teacher, but I'm beginning to hear an old Alice Cooper song roll around in my head... :crafty:

And where is Moostang? He loves to go swimming at CSSP... :wink:

Foo

galscuba:
I am looking for somewhere to go in OK, TX, or MO this Memorial Day weekend. I have Saturday, Sunday, and early Monday before I have to head back. I have no scuba buddy willing to go this weekend. Any ideas anyone?

I will definitely be there Sunday and Monday, probably camping & BBQ Sunday night if enough folks are interested. I'll have a white F-150 w/"Denton Shed & Doghouse" on the sides. I'll be bringing stuff for fajitas(lemme know who's in & I can bring enough for some extra folks), so hope to see everyone there.

--'Goose

Kewl...the wife and I are headin' out to CSSP sat...plan to hit the water at about 8:30...ya know...the early bird get's the worm! Or the good viz!

Well, we got one dive in before the storm swept over us at about noon. Decided not to hang around for it to clear up and just bag it, as this was more of a new equipment initial shakedown than anything else.

Don't think I ran into any of you Swamps out there, but could be wrong.... We were parked near the tables by the first of the "T" docks (across from the central line of platforms).

Hope to meet some of y'all another time p'haps....

RTRski

p.s. New equip worked great. I see a lot of the "DIR" types on these boards deride the Mares AirTrim stuff, but I really liked it...adjusting trim was so natural we got ourselves used to it in a flash.

we managed to get a couple in before the storm...then hauled @#$ out of ther when it blew in...not cool at all

We were parked by cisco.

Axewizard:
we managed to get a couple in before the storm...then hauled @#$ out of ther when it blew in...not cool at all

We were parked by cisco.

Are you going to try and join us Monday? We'll probably meet up at one of the wooden docks on the west side somewhere around 10:00 or so..

I would love to, but unfortunately my job won't let me. I'm a manager for Spring Creek Restaurants and we don't get a lot of time off. I'm usually off on Saturdays, though...if I'm lucky!

Axewizard:
I would love to, but unfortunately my job won't let me. I'm a manager for Spring Creek Restaurants and we don't get a lot of time off. I'm usually off on Saturdays, though...if I'm lucky!

That's ok, we're out there on Saturdays a lot too. Look forward to diving with you soon...

sorry about not making it today i had a migraine and did not feel safe diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom