Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Dixie Grill

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Brew Moon

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

katekicks

Reaction score
Back when JustLeesa posted a poll about Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas get together, the general consensus was ALL OF THE ABOVE. Halloween was fun for those of you who missed it. Thanksgiving didn't happen because everyone was in a post-turkey coma and/or shopping. Anyway...do we want to pick another day for a picnic in Kapiolani park? Or do some other get together before the end of the year?

I'm up for a get together - but probably couldn't make a picnic at the park, since that would most likely be on a weekend and my weekends are shot through the new year.

If you guys want to get together after work one evening - like the Halloween party, I could do that. Even better if it's scheduled while my kid is out of school.

I wanna come:cuddles:

I'll be stopping over in HNL on my way to the Big Isle (from Thailand) in a few days. I'm arriving on the 19th and outbound to Hilo on the 22nd. So if your plans include the 19th, 20th or 21st, let me know if I'm welcome to join you.

The whole week? Hell, Id come home for that!

Quero:
I'll be stopping over in HNL on my way to the Big Isle (from Thailand) in a few days. I'm arriving on the 19th and outbound to Hilo on the 22nd. So if your plans include the 19th, 20th or 21st, let me know if I'm welcome to join you.

ughgh, can't believe I am missing you.

I'm going to check my reservations, right now, hoping its the 20th and not the 19th.

wc, what is the date there in the sandbox? I am trying to figure out JB's date home because they were delayed one day... he might be sleepy, poor little pumpkin. We check in over in Maui the 20th but he might be getting home the 19th now.

wish we could meet for drinks. Quero, you might be wiped out, coming from Thailand unless you are getting in early. I have been known to miss flights due to date lines...

catherine96821:
wc, what is the date there in the sandbox? I am trying to figure out JB's date home because they were delayed one day... he might be sleepy, poor little pumpkin. We check in over in Maui the 20th but he might be getting home the 19th now.

Catherine-- It's 13 hours difference. So if it's Sunday morning at 7:30 a.m. here in Hawaii, it's Sunday night at 8:30 p.m. in Baghdad. (But Sunday night here is Monday morning there.)

sea nmf:
That sounds good to me!

OK. So how does Wednesday, December 27 sound? Any suggestions for restaurants? I liked Lisa's idea about meeting someplace with free parking last time. We shouldn't feel the need to go to Dave and Busters though since Wildcard and Turtleguy were the only men there last time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom