Hole in Pioneer wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaroo

Contributor
Reaction score
Somehow put a hole in my Pioneer wing. It's in the blue side gusset, at the narrow end where the folds in the gusset form a kind of point. Bit peeved because the wing is barely 18 months old, and has about 60 dives on it. It's just a pinprick at the moment.

Dob of Aquaseal? Or is there a better product out there? A patch over the hole would not be possible because the pinprick is right inside of a fold in the material.

they do not recommend and will not support a patch in their "newer" wing designs, including the bladders of their explorers and the pioneers.

Call 'em, but I bet this is the answer you get (it was the one I got!)

Glad it worked out for you.

Halcyon and Beuchat have the best customer service I've seen in a long, long time.

Aquamaniac once bubbled...
Thats what makes it worth the extra bucks!

Ya know, people look at you like you're crazy when we try to tell them about Halcyon service. It's posts like these that show how good they really are.

It couldn't be becuase their wings are like $100 + more than OMS', could it be?

ScoobieDooo once bubbled...
It couldn't be becuase their wings are like $100 + more than OMS', could it be?

Maybe, but sometimes it's worth the extra money for extra service.

What would be OMS's response to this? Wanna guess that they'd tell you to have it fixed?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom