Hmm...taking a mannequin to prom?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you (or a suitably aged friend) go to certain shops you can get an "inflatable" mannequin. I hear they're much cheaper, not that I have knowlege of such things...

:m:

Bryan

i dont think the idea of going to prom w/ a manniquin or howvere u spell it is a good idea. it sounds like your last one sucked because you made it suck. when u take a nice young lady on a date your goal is to make her happy. i dont like to dance but i danced with my last date and actually had a good time with her doing something i didnt. so i say just find a date and suck it do some dancing and have a good prom to end your highschool life with.

The thing is, I'm friends with this girl still and entertain the hopes of a more romantic future, in the future. It's just not working out right now. there was some miscommunication and she and her parents have been upset with me for a while now.

So, I don't want to take another girl. I don't even want to take a mannequin so I have a date, I want to do it as a joke.

Moreover, I have already considered taking a blow up doll. I have a coworker who's got one she'll give me, never been....eh, used? Bought as a gag gift, she doesn't need it/want it. But, while most people at my school don't know as much about sexual things as I probably do (curiosity killed the cat), they might figure out that it's a blow up doll, evne if they've never heard of that kind of....toy. Short story is, I'm not taking a sex toy to prom!

I think your idea of taking a "virtual" date is very creative. Definitely low cost for you, and you can pick and choose who you'd like to dance with at the Prom. Most certainly you will be "remembered." Good luck, and let us know how it all goes down:D

So, anyone found a good way to get a mannequin for $20 or so? I found hanging dress form type things....no arms, legs or head, and they have either a hollow or a flat back. Easier to sit with, but not as funny. $20 or so.

you might find this one more "creative..."

http://www.muttonbone.com/

my buddy used it as a safety sausage... :D

I don't think your school would let you take one in...My school was really strict, no walking canes or anything really...

-I could always borrow a sheep from Andy....Oh wait, that's a Conch joke.

-It's a small, private Christian school. To boot, I'm VP of student government and work for the school, got keys and get a very small paycheck and everything. I can do what I want, alot of the time. There is no rule against it. They might make me buy it a ticket but I think I can get it in for free somehow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom