Hmm...taking a mannequin to prom?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warthaug:
If you (or a suitably aged friend) go to certain shops you can get an "inflatable" mannequin. I hear they're much cheaper, not that I have knowlege of such things...

:m:

Bryan

Anyone out there got any neat ideas how I would turn one of these, uh, mannequins into an SMB? I'm actually being serious...

Hammerhead, you gotta put the line onto her feet, that way the uh uh, mannequin stands up out of the water :p

Personally, I think this is a delightful and creative solution, and I hope it goes well for you. We want pictures.

JahJahwarrior:
Oh, and I'm now 18.

dude!

too bad you have to wait 3 years to drink beer

legally

:eyebrow:

H2Andy:
dude!

too bad you have to wait 3 years to drink beer

legally

:eyebrow:

u r evil

Wait... I thought Baptis..er... private schools had some rule against dancing? :D

If you're 18 now, why are you still having a problem finding a date? Just drop by your local "bookstore." I've heard that these days they sell more than books.

Happy Birthday, but you missed out. My best birthday present when I was 18 was $20 that I spent on a pack of smokes, a Playboy, and a lottery ticket.

CenTexDivin:
Happy Birthday, but you missed out. My best birthday present when I was 18 was $20 that I spent on a pack of smokes, a Playboy, and a lottery ticket.

that would leave about $11.99

so ...

what did you do with the rest of the loot?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom