Hmm...taking a mannequin to prom?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
what is it with these violent wives?
Honestly, have you EVER been assaulted by your inflatable sheep? I imagine manikins would provide the same level of peace.

What's the big deal about prom unless you know you are going to get lucky. 5 years from now you will wonder why you even wasted the money. It could have went in a killer radio for the truck, new dive gear, air fills, or put towards that week in Bonaire. It's like reunions. My class has never had one and I would not go anyway. I graduated with 435 other kids. That was in 78. I am in contact with exactly none of them now even though I moved back into the general area for the last 15 years or so. High school is just a transition between childhood and the real world unless you go on to college and prolong it. Don't waste your money. Go diving and invite the girl to go along. You may end up with a new buddy and more.

NetDoc:
Honestly, have you EVER been assaulted by your inflatable sheep? I imagine manikins would provide the same level of peace.

**I respectfully refrain from adding to this comment or posting site links on where you can purchase this kind of stuff and the many alternatives for all various fetishes**

Mannequins huh.... well that's one way to get some wood. You might want to reconsider however!! At least take your sister before you take a prop.

If you do get lucky, think "Penny, Nickle, Dime, Quarter, Penny, Nickle, Dime, Quarter...and so on"

If you get real good during the getting lucky, just say, "Screw the small change, Quarter, Quarter, Quarter, Quarter, Quarter, Quarter, Quarter, Quarter, Quarter Quarter, Quarter!!"

NetDoc:
Honestly, have you EVER been assaulted by your inflatable sheep?

well, it did explode on me once while i was...

er...

no, never

exploded from something small and sharp or from too much heat?

AXL72:
exploded from something small and sharp

alright, dueling pistols at 10 paces

well, some people like to dress their sheep in pointy studded dog (or sheep) collars.

what were you thinking...

damnit...I'm toast

Back
Top Bottom