HMAS Adelaide Being Sunk 27th March On Central Coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah I sure hope it works out too. :hm: I would love to see them install a "plug" one of the Quarries apparently has a giant "plug" in the bottom.. like if you pull the huge plug it will drain the quarry.... I love the twisted humour of that!

No Trac'. It's about towing it out of the harbour and pulling the plug! :wink:

You know what mate, I reckon with a couple ropes from Bunnings and my tinnie, I could just about get her here :D

Tracy, are you involved in the artifical reef project? [sorry if you've mentioned before!]

Tracy, are you involved in the artifical reef project? [sorry if you've mentioned before!]

No I am not directly involved in the project itself, eg on the committee.

I am just a passionate diver here on the Coast who wants this for diving as well as the economic values it brings to my little slice of the world.
I attend the rallies/meetings and stick bumper stickers anywhere I can.

[delayed somewhat!]

cool :)

so does anyone know what's going on? smells like the government is hiding this and will let the libs scrap it when they get power.

[delayed somewhat!]

cool :)

so does anyone know what's going on? smells like the government is hiding this and will let the libs scrap it when they get power.

bulldung ... no way will they get away with that!

the website still hasn't been updated, no press releases? I'm still checking the noship website for updates as I've given up on the "official" one :/

I think there is a waiting time for appeals, so therefore nothing can be done till that time has expired.
Also I think re planning the entire event is a major task as well as finding a day suitable.
Things from getting the boat there, road closures, having the area taped off etc.

Hi Guys

Ther was something in last weeks paper about the No Ship people going to one of Gosford Councils meetings and wanting the council to stop the sinking if/when happens.
Sorry I've thrown the paper out so can not scan the very small article.
From what I remember of the article didnt seem like the council was taking them on board about it.

Back
Top Bottom